The HITCH VAULT is a CNC machined aluminum lockbox, it is used to store a spare key in the hitch receiver of your vehicle.
Have you ever been locked out of your vehicle??
Last winter I locked my keys inside my vehicle and I was stuck waiting for a tow truck for over an hour, so I decided to come up with a better solution. The Hitch Vault gives you a way to store a spare key or your primary key securely in the hitch receiver of your vehicle. They work great when theres nowhere to leave your keys, or you don’t want to risk losing them. They have now been sold all over Canada and the US and have been spreading by word of mouth for the past year.
It is time to take it to the next level and get these vaults into as many hands as possible, as they’re a very useful tool and look good too! They are machined from 6061 aluminum to exact specs which promote water resistance and blocks the signal from the key fob so it works perfect with vehicles with keyless entry.
The vaults also works great while skiing, surfing, hiking and any other activity where you don’t want to risk losing your keys.
When you have a Hitch Vault you can stop worrying about losing your keys and focus on having fun!
– Leave it in the receiver or put it in when you need it.
– Faster and cheaper than waiting for a tow truck.
– Always have a spare key secure at your vehicle.
– Water Resistant and RFID signal blocking.
– Leave your vehicle somewhere and anyone with the combo can pick it up later.
– A place to store your keys when there’s nowhere to leave them. Great for surfers!
– The vault will never come loose or fall out, unlike magnetic boxes.
– Vault dimensions are 2” x 2” X 6 3/4”. Hole is 2 3/8” from the front face.
Follow us on Instagram @hitchvault