Solutions to help Small Music Venues: Live Streaming, Virtual Reality, Social Media, Dating etc.
Music Venue Lockin is an emergency call to support small music venues, who are at risk of closure during Covid-19. We believe that small music venues play a crucial role in the music industry by nurturing young up and coming talent.
HOW WILL MONEY BE USED?
The funds raised in our campaign will go towards a Global Innovation Summit, which will bring together technologists, music lovers and entrepreneurs to come up with innovative solutions to help small music venues survive and thrive in the new normal.
Our minimum goal is to raise $5k to sponsor the #MusicVenueLockin Hackathon. If we raise beyond that, ‘Music Venue Lock in’ will produce a series of Hackathons targeting different markets – UK, Europe, Canada and USA.
HOW YOU CAN HELP?
- Share our campaign on social media: Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube.
- Join our online community
- Share a voice note on why small music venues are important to you to +44 07961930316
- Use our Press Kit to craft an email to your contacts
- Introduce us to people of influence in the music industry, who may wish to partner or sponsor our campaign.
- Volunteer your time by joining our talented team – to do so please fill in our form and schedule a call.
Come up with solutions centred around our creative challenges:-
Sign up to our Innovation Summit. Submit your ideas.