A book that explores the best of marketing, sales, finance, leadership, management, etc. Your best friend to go to the next level !
A different book that understands you and explores the best of the business world, creating leaders, empowering people and making them extraordinary. Our goal is to help 1,000,000 people achieve what they came to this world for: to be free and happy. We are in an unexpected situation, but we know that in crises there are the best opportunities, it depends on how we want to see it.
Why did we start this project?
The most important thing when we create a project is to know why, most of the times we do things unconsciously and when this happens we are not going to give our best effort, that is what moves us and we can even give our lives for it. It’s what drove people like Malala, Albert Einstein, Shakespeare, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, George Washington, Michael Jordan, Maradona to change the world in his area. We decided to create this project because on an afternoon in January 2019, we tried to discover the reason why some businesses stand out considerably from others. We investigated every day and after a long time we discovered the tool with which the most successful companies are built and what we found faith that those companies had occupied concepts of amazing books from amazing authors that have passed in history or are still alive. We learned actions that people do not use because they cannot be seen with the naked eye. We are here today because we want to teach you what we learned in a single book, we appreciate them and we created this project with the most expensive coin that exists: time. This work of art is aimed at both people who want to start a business and people who already have a business, they only have to share one thing: being hungry to reach their full potential, being happy and being remembered in their lives. I pass through this world.
In this book we share ideas from people like:
- Robert Kiyosaki: American entrepreneur, investor, writer, speaker, and motivational speaker of Japanese descent.
- Gary Vaynerchuk: Russian-American serial entrepreneur, voted four times as the best-selling author by the New York Times magazine, speaker and a recognized Internet personality around the world.
- Seth Godin: American businessman of Jewish origin, graduated in Computer Science and Philosophy from Tufts University in 1982, obtained his Master of Business Administration in Marketing degree from Stanford Business School. He is considered one of the most important marketing theorists of the 21st century.
- Napoleon Hill: He was an American writer. He is considered the most prestigious self-help and self-improvement author in the world. He was an advisor to several presidents of the United States: Woodrow Wilson and Franklin D. Roosevelt. His book Think and Get Rich is considered one of the best-selling books in the world.
- Eric Ries: American businessman, blogger, and author of The Lean Startup, a book about the Lean Startup movement. He is also the author of The Startup Way, a book on modern business management.
- Brian Tracy: Entrepreneur, motivational speaker, sales writer and personal development. He has written more than seventy books that have been translated into more than a dozen languages. His most popular books are Earn What You’re Really Worth !, Swallow That Toad !, and The Psychology of Achievement.
- Jonah Berger: Professor at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, internationally best-selling author, and a world-renowned expert on change, word of mouth, viral marketing, social influence and how products, ideas and behaviors become popular.
- Grant Cardone: Entrepreneur, salesperson and business coach. He has written numerous best-selling books and is a contributor to Entrepreneur magazine and creator of the 10X movement.
- Simon Sinek:International leadership guru, speaker, author of multiple Best Sellers, he has the most-watched business talk in the history of ‘Ted Talks’.
- Peter Thiel: Entrepreneur, hedge fund manager and venture capitalist. Thiel co-founded PayPal, along with Elon Musk, and was its CEO.
- Michael E. Gerber: American author and founder of the Michael E. Gerber Companies, an entrepreneurial skills training company.
- Tim Ferriss: American entrepreneur, investor, author and podcaster.
- Robert Cialdini: American psychologist and writer, and professor of psychology at Arizona State University.
- Dale Carnagie: He was an American businessman and writer of books on human relations and effective communication.
- Richard Koch: British management consultant, venture capitalist and author of books on management, marketing and lifestyle.
- David J. Schwartz: Was an American writer and motivator, best known for being the author of the book The Magic of Thinking Big, written in 1959.
- Gary W. Keller: He is an American businessman and best-selling author. He is the founder of Keller Williams, which is the world’s largest real estate company by number of agents, closed sales volume, and units sold.
- Darren Hardy: American author, speaker, mentor and former editor of SUCCESS magazine, Hardy is one of the New York Times best-selling authors. Among his works are The Entrepreneur’s Roller Coaster, Living Your Best Year Ever and The Composite Effect.
- Daniel H. Pink: American author, speaker, mentor and former editor of SUCCESS magazine, Hardy is one of the New York Times best-selling authors. Among his works are The Entrepreneur’s Roller Coaster, Living Your Best Year Ever and The Composite Effect.
- Edward de Bono: Prolific writer, Maltese psychologist, Oxford University graduate, trainer and instructor in the field of thought.
- Ryan Holiday: American author, marketer, and entrepreneur, he is a media strategist, former American Apparel Marketing and Media Director, columnist, and editor for the New York Observer.
- The Book.
- Thank you letter.
- Our eternal gratitude.
- Ebook (digital version).
- Video call from The Author.
- The Book signed and dedicated.
- Your Name on a page of The Book.
At this time of the campaign launch on Kickstarter, the book is 80% complete. We have until before the end of the year, to start delivering it in early 2021 and with your help make 2021 a year in which we all reach the next level !