The Cambrian, an automatic 300 meter dive watch that fits all occasions with it’s 3 included straps and travel roll.
The Cambrian period lasted from 540-485 million years ago and is known as the biggest life explosion in earths history. We decided that nothing would be more fitting as the life explosion to our company as our staff is very interested in geology and paleontology.
Every watch comes with a deeply embossed and fine polished Trilobite on the back. The Trilobite is a well known species from the Cambrian period. The specific genus of Trilobite visible on the back of our watch is the Paradoxides from about 514 – 497 million years ago.
Confident in water.
With every watch tested to 30ATM(300m) the Cambrian is made to handle all of your activities with confidence.
- Horween leather strap
- Silicon strap
- Tool for swapping straps
- Screwdriver for adjusting Bracelet
- Extra parts
- Travel roll with room for 3 watches + tools
Visible at all times.
With Swiss C3 Super-LumiNova and BGW9 Lume you can read the time without light.
- 316L stainless steel construction throughout
- 39,3mm Case
- 40,1mm Bezel
- 47mm Lug to lug
- 20mm Lug width
- 13,3mm Thickness (14,1mm including trilobite)
- 20mm tapered to 16mm bracelet
- 18mm signed clasp with milled mechanism
- 137g-167g On the bracelet (Varies with wrist size)
- 98g On the Silicone strap
- 96g On the Horween leather strap
- Solid end links
- Solid links with 1,5mm screws
- Embossed screw-down crown
- Drilled lugs
- 120 click unidirectional ceramic diving bezel
- Swiss BGW9/C3 superluminova lume
- Black date window for the Black, Green and blue models
- Screw down caseback with embossed and polished trilobite
- Sapphire crystal with 3 layers of AR coating (2,8mm thick)
- Automatic Seiko NH35 movement
- 2 year international warranty.
For more info: