If you are looking to get fit, the online and offline market is full of options. You can sign up in a local gym or save some money by setting up a home gym. The good news is that there is a variety of home gym equipment you can buy, and fitness gurus are always inventing new ones.
CLMBR, for example, is crowdfunding on Indiegogo for its cardio machine. Designed like a ladder, CLMBR allows one to burn 60% more calories than they would do riding, rowing, and running workouts.
The equipment enables one to engage more than 86% of your body muscles, allowing you to burn more calories and tone your muscles. It also helps improve the natural posture of your body.
Due to its ladder-shape design, CLMBR takes up less space in the house, allowing you to set up a home gym in small areas. It fits in spaces about 3-feet and has a height of 8-feet. It is also lightweight, weighing only 150lbs, but it is built in a durable cast and extruded aluminum construction.
Below are the key features of the CLMBR:
- Adjustable resistance – allows you to customize the climb option to suit your workout and even staying on track during group classes. There are 11 resistance settings to choose from.
- Low noise level for a quiet work out
- Adjustable handles to suit your height. It is ideal for individuals between the height of 5-ft and 7-ft.
- It features custom castor wheels for effortless portability in the house.
- An HD touchscreen monitor for easy operation. The screen is also sweatproof. With this, you can enjoy a fitness lesson with an instructor or follow workout routines online.
- An inbuilt sound system thatâ€™s sweat resistant.
- CLMBR app, available on iOS and Android for joining online classes and instructors. The app also allows you to compete in any competitions, join events, manage your membership, and track achievements.
The Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign has a few days left with a few super early-bird options to go at $1,999.00 plus six months of free access to unlimited fitness classes. This saves you about 60% off the retail price of $4,999.00.
There are a few things to like about CLMBR compared to the competitor models. For starters, the crowdfunding prices are very friendly, much lower than what competitors offer. While the retail price is high, it is more affordable than models of Versaclimber. Another option is the Sole CC81 Cardio Climber for anyone who doesnâ€™t want to wait until the June/July delivery dates of CLMBR.
About The Team
CLMBR is a US-based fitness company and was founded by Avrum Elmakis. The company designs home fitness equipment and has a content platform coming up. Avrum is an entrepreneur with a track record of establishing successful companies that have won awards of the fastest-growing private companies for several years. He also won an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the year award. The rest of the team consists of the co-founder Nat, directors, an advisory board, and medical advisors.