Smart kitchen types of equipment are in abundance, from smart cookers to air fryers, instant pots to bread makers, and so much more.
There is really nothing you can’t make now with just the press of a button. Most, importantly, some of these gadgets offer more than use, like air fryers that comes with steaming and yogurt-making functions. With such, you only need to invest in one versatile piece and you have a wide variety of kitchen chores taken care of.
And TOKIT seems to be throwing its hat in this smart kitchen appliances ring with its Omni Cook. You can think of it as your “kitchen assistant”, as the company has rightfully named it. Omni Cook is a smart appliance; an all-in-one gadget with a variety of cooking features for many meals (all meals, according to the brand). What it promises to do is make your kitchen more efficient.
- 11+ culinary modes – a versatile gadget that acts as a blender, mixer, slow cooker, steamer, sous vide, ice breaker, mincer, grinder, kettle, juicer, shredder, yogurt maker, fermenter, kneading machine, among others. The gadget offers a total of 21 culinary programs.
- Automated cooking process – it has preset cooking temperatures, timers, and cooking steps
- Cloud-based recipes – connect the gadget to WiFi and access a load of online recipes
- 7-inch touchscreen display – manage all your cooking processes with just the touch of the screen
- Self-cleaning –
- Compact and space-saving design – the equipment measures less than a square foot, meaning you will need little space on your kitchen counter.
- Large capacity of 2.2 liters
With the internal high-precision food scale, you no longer have to worry about the quantities you cook with. In fact, there is no need for another weighing scale, as this inbuilt feature measures your ingredients accurately as you add them to the bowl. To keep the equipment stable and safe during food preparation, it comes a suction base that helps hold it in place.
Its high-speed motor of 500W spins at 12,000rpm and the sturdy, quad-blade cutting head can handle just about anything, including cereals and hard veggies. Tokit Omni Cook is also made with food-grade material and a heat-resistant exterior for safe handling.
While the shipping is not until September 2021, you can preorder yours on Kickstarter where the crowdfunding campaign is still ongoing. However, it has less than a week to the end. You can get one at $698.00, a 22% discount off the RRP of 899.00.
About The Team
Tokit is a design and development brand for kitchen equipment. While Omni Cook is crowdfunding, Tokit has other products in the market, including smart ovens and cookers.
You can contact the company here for more details